Essential information and T&C's
Please read the following information carefully before you book onto our workshops.
To ensure the safety of both participants and Wings & Radicles staff and its associates during our beekeeping workshops, you must be aware of the potential risks involved. You will be asked to sign a waiver of liabilty before your participant in the practical sessions at the apiary. If you do not agree with the terms of the waiver of liabilty and do not agree to sign the waiver of liabilty, you will not be permitted to participate in the practical element of the programme.
Below is the waiver of liabilty document you will be asked to sign before your participation in Wings & Radicles workshop(s).
There is a slight incline to gain access to the hives (accessible by approx 6 steps or a ramp). You may need to take this into consideration if you have any mobility issues. Please make us aware if you feel you need additional help with accessibilty in advance of the practical workshop(s) and Wings & Radicles will attempt to accomodate where possible.
Additional learning requirments:
If you consider yourself to have a learning disability or need additional support or resources in place, ahead of both the online theory lesson(s) and/or the practical session(s), please inform Wings & Radicles with advanced notice and we will try to accomodate, where possible.
Cancellations due to weather conditions:
Practical beekeeping is a seasonal activity, the hive can not be opened if the weather conditions are deemed: too cold, wet, windy or any other condition that would put the bees at risk. In the event of adverse weather conditions, another date will be provided. If this date is unsuitable for you, you will be offered a refund of £12.50 per practical session.
Cancellation and refund policy:
Cancellations within 7 days prior to the course start date will not be refunded. Cancellations must be recieved in writing.
You will be provided with a media consent form prior to your practical session(s). This form is completely optional to sign and will not affect your rights to participate in the session(s).
If you are under 18 years of age, you may participate in Wings & Radicles workshop(s), only with the written permission from a parent/guardian. Any and all forms that require a signature must also be signed by a parent or guardian.
Code of conduct:
Wings & Radicles code of conduct is in place for the protection, wellbeing and enjoyment of all participants on our workshops and courses, Wings & Radicles staff and associates.
- Adhere to all Covid 19 related requirements in place while travelling to, and during workshops and courses
- Display and promote high standards of behaviour during workshops and courses
- Show respect to other participants, staff and associates
- Refrain from engaging in offensive, insulting, discriminatory, or abusive language or behaviour whether expressed verbally or via social networking sites or other technology
- Refrain from engaging in bullying, intimidating or harassment whether expressed verbally or via social networking sites or other technology
- Respect the equipment and kit owned by Wings & Radicles and any facilities used
- Refrain from taking any recreational drugs and/or alcohol on the day leading up to the workshops and courses
- Posts on social media regarding Wings & Radicles workshops or courses, Wings & Radicles staff and associates, participants (both previous and current), must refrain from using inappropriate or offensive comments
- You may not post images, video, audio or any other media of another participant without first receiving their written consent
In participating in Wings & Radicles workshops and/or courses you are thereby giving your full consent to adhere to this code of conduct.
Breaches of this code of conduct may result in participants removal from the workshops or courses without receipt of a refund.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the information provided or require any other information about Wings & Radicles beekeeping workshops, please email: email@example.com